The ABUS 190CS/60 Heavy Duty Combination Lock is a resilient, heavy-duty padlock.
It is encased in a hardened steel jacket which covers both its body and shackle. Further to this, its double-bolted shackle is made of a hardened steel alloy and is also protected by a shackle guard.
Moreover, the ABUS 190CS/60 Heavy Duty Combination Lock includes a precision locking mechanism which resists manipulation. These features all work to make the ABUS 190CS/60 Heavy Duty Combination Lock suitable for securing items of a higher value and/or at a greater risk of theft.
Finally, as well as being both outwardly and inwardly resilient and secure, the ABUS 190CS/60 is also versatile. It is supplied with a key to set code allowing the user reset the four-digit code to one that is memorable.
Therefore the ABUS 190CS/60 Heavy Duty Combination Lock is a highly secure, durable yet versatile padlock.
ABUS 190CS/60 Heavy Duty Combination Lock Key Features
- Resilient, heavy-duty padlock encased in a hardened steel jacket
- Hardened steel alloy shackle
- Shackle guard protects the padlock from bolt-cutter attacks
- Precision locking mechanism resists manipulation
- Suitable for higher-level security applications
- Supplied with key to set code
- The 4-digit code can be reset by the user
- ABUS 190CS/60 Heavy Duty Combination Lock
- Key to Set Code
ABUS 190CS/60 Heavy Duty Combination Lock Technical Specifications
|Body Width (mm)||62.5|
|Body Depth (mm)||35|
|Shackle Height (mm)||30|
|Shackle Width (mm)||22|
|Shackle Diameter (mm)||11.5|
|Total Height (Body + Shackle) (mm)||92.5|
|Pin Code Length||4 Digits|
|ABUS GPS Rating**||8|
|** ABUS' own Global Protection System security rating: ascending 1-10 scale|