PLEASE NOTE other ABUS 80TI TITALIUM™ Padlocks are available. Please call our sales team with your specific requirements for more information and/or a tailored quotation.
The ABUS 80TI/60 TITALIUM™ Padlock has been optimised for higher-level security applications, which may involve items of a higher value and/or items at a greater risk of theft. To this end, it features a six-pin precision cylinder, paracentric keyway and double- bolted shackle; features which both protect the padlock from manipulation and ensure that it is suitable for securing doors, gates, cupboards, lockers and tool boxes.
This padlock is both lightweight and strong; this comes as a result of its TITALIUM™ body. TITALIUM™ is an alloy developed by ABUS which consists of aluminium and titanium, this combined with its hardened steel shackle helps to make the ABUS 80TI/60 TITALIUM™ Padlock resilient.
Adding to this product’s resilience is its chrome-plated cylinder plugs and NANO PROTECT™ coating (found on the shackle), both of which protect the ABUS 80TI/60 TITALIUM™ Padlock against corrosion.
The ABUS 80TI/60 TITALIUM™ Padlock is a lightweight, strong, resilient padlock, ideal for higher-level security applications.
ABUS 80TI/60 TITALIUM™ Padlock Key Features
- Lightweight, strong, resilient padlock ideal for higher-level security applications
- TITALIUM™ body
- TITALIUM™ is an alloy developed by ABUS consisting of aluminium and titanium
- Six-pin precision cylinder
- Paracentric keyway
- Double-bolted shackle
- Hardened steel shackle
- Shackle has a NANO PROTECT™ coating which protects it from corrosion
- Chrome-plated cylinder plugs
- Supplied with key with large tulip-shaped head
- ABUS 80TI/60 TITALIUM™ Padlock
- Accompanying Key with Large Tulip-Shaped Key Head
ABUS 80TI/60 TITALIUM™ Padlock Technical Specifications
|Body Width (mm)||60|
|Body Depth (mm)||28|
|Shackle Height (mm)||40|
|Shackle Width (mm)||25.5|
|Shackle Diameter (mm)||11|
|Total Height (Body + Shackle) (mm)||103|
|ABUS GPS Rating**||8|
* Central European Norm Standard Security Grading: Grades 1-6, as grades increases so does the level of security
** ABUS' own internal Global Protection System Rating: 1-10 scale, as scale ascends the level of security increases