The ABUS AirSecure CO2 Detector is an indoor air quality monitor capable of measuring air temperature, humidity, and carbon dioxide (CO2 ) concentrations between 0 and 5000ppm. Its NDIR CO2 sensor has a service life of ten years.
Readings, along with the date and time, are indicated on the ABUS AirSecure CO2 Detector’s OLED. Additionally, an LED colour indicator provides a clear and simple overview of the current air quality (good, normal, and bad), while an audible alert will warn you when conditions become concerning.
Ergonomically designed, the ABUS AirSecure CO2 Detector can be mounted to a wall or placed on a surface. It is powered by an AC supply and includes a backup battery.
Optimised for practicality, longevity, and reliability, the ABUS AirSecure CO2 Detector provides a simple solution to maintaining good air quality and, therefore, a comfortable environment.
ABUS AirSecure CO2 Detector Key Features
- Indoor air quality monitor
- Monitor indoor carbon dioxide, air temperature, and humidity
- CO2: 0-5000ppm
- Measurements, the date, and time are displayed simultaneously
- OLED display
- Colour LED indicates good, normal, or bad air quality
- Audible alert
- Can be mounted to a wall or placed on a surface
- Powered by an AC power supply
- Backup battery
- NDIR CO2 sensor has a service life of 10 years
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +40°C
- Humidity: 0% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Provides a simple solution to maintaining good air quality and a comfortable environment
- ABUS AirSecure CO2 Detector
ABUS AirSecure CO2 Detector Technical Specifications
|Battery||1000mAh 3.7V Li-ion Battery|
Files & Downloads:
ABUS AirSecure CO2 Detector - Operating InstructionsABUS AirSecure CO2 Detector - Operating InstructionsDownload