The ABUS T84MB Nautic Brass Padlocks have been optimised for low- to medium-level security applications within challenging environments. They are available eight standard, keyed different models which vary in terms of their dimensions and body colour. Please see the table below for further details.
(Body + Shackle)
|Colour||CEN Grade*||ABUS GPS**|
* Central European Norm Standard Security Grading: 1-6 scale, as scale ascends so does the level of security.
** ABUS Global Protection System Rating: ABUS' internal rating system, 1-10 scale, as scale ascends so does the level of security
PLEASE NOTE, these are a fraction of ABUS’ T84MB Nautic Brass Padlocks. Other models, including keyed alike versions, are available. Please call our sales team with your specific requirements for more information and/or for a tailored quotation.
In addition to this, PLEASE BE AWARE that the T84MB/30 padlocks and above feature a double-bolted shackle, only the T84MB/20 does NOT include this feature.
All these padlocks include a paracentric keyway and a precision pin cylinder both of which protect the padlocks from the effects of tampering. Each of ABUS’ T84MB Nautic Brass Padlocks is also self-locking adding to their security and ease-of-use. These security features mean that dependent upon the dimensions selected, these padlocks are suitable for low- to medium-level security applications:
- T84MB/20-T84MB/30 padlocks are ideal for securing items of a lower value and/or which are at a lower risk of theft
- T84MB/40 padlocks are suitable for securing items of a medium value and/or which are at an average risk of theft
As a result, these padlocks are suitable for locking:
- Jewellery/ cash boxes
- Securing goods on cars and boats
Finally, the ABUS T84MB Nautic Brass Padlocks have been optimised for use in coastal regions and port areas. They are marine grade and have solid brass bodies and shackles. Furthermore, their inner components are constructed from rust-free materials. Therefore, the ABUS T84MB Nautic Brass Padlocks are ideal for low- to medium- level security applications which will place them within close proximity to water.
ABUS T84MB Nautic Brass Padlocks Key Features
- Marine grade padlocks ideal for low- to medium-level security applications
- Keyed different as standard
- Eight standard models which differ in terms of their dimensions and body colour
- Only T84MB/30 and above feature a double-bolted shackle
- Other models are available, please call our sales team for details
- Paracentric keyway
- Precision pin cylinder
- Self locking
- T84MB/20 – T84MB/30: low-level security applications
- T84MB/40: medium-level security applications
- Ideal for use in coastal regions, port areas and locations with severe weather conditions
- Solid brass body
- Solid brass shackle
- Inner components made from rust-free material
- Your choice of ABUS T84MB Nautic Brass Padlock
- Accompanying Key