Free DMM or Screwdrivers or Pipe CutterBundle DealAnton Sprint Pro1 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser Kit£584.40 £487.00Was £559.00You Save £72.00
- Measure carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide and oxygen and determine CO: CO₂ ratios
- Integrated condensation trap and water-stop technology reduce downtime
- Kit A includes a printer and temperature clamp
The Anton Sprint Pro 1 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser is suitable for determining CO: CO2 ratios, as well as the levels of the following combustion gases:
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Oxygen (O2)
The Anton Sprint Pro 1 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser features integrated over-range protection and can be used to measure temperature (differential, flow, return and excess air) and efficiency, as well as perform BS7967 CO sweep tests. This EN 50379-1:2012 and EN50379-3:2012 complaint tester is therefore ideal for professional plumbers, and oil and commissioning engineers, particularly those working with BS7967:2015, as this tester can create BS7967 CO room safety reports.
The Anton Sprint Pro 1 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser’s rugged and practical design also makes it of particular use to professional engineers. This entry-level model features a robust construction featuring double protection against condensation ingress. The integrated condensation trap with a particulate filter matches the analyser’s durability and has been designed so that it is easy to empty. This component, combined with the Anton Sprint Pro 1 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser’s water-stop technology, works to reduce the instrument’s downtime. For further information, please see the following video.
This ergonomically designed gas analyser also includes a secure, click-in flue probe connector, large function buttons and an intuitive, easy-to-navigate menu. These features improve the ease with which the Anton Sprint Pro 1 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser can be operated and improves testing efficiency.
The user can navigate the menu and view results via the high-contrast screen. Via the display the user can also view colour prompts and warnings, again adding to the analyser's efficiency- and ease-of-operation.
The Anton Sprint Pro 1 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser and the supplied accessories may be transported and stored in the included carry bag. This carry bag has been optimised for easy tool extraction and replacement; to this end, it features a drop-in bag design.
Finally, the Anton Sprint Pro 1 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser supports USB-C charging.
The Anton Sprint Pro 1 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser is an easy-to-use, efficient and cost-effective combustion gases analyser. It is ideal for professional users such as plumbers, oil engineers and commissioning engineers.
Anton Sprint Pro 1 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser Key Features
- Available in two kits (see the ‘What’s Included?’ section)
- Measure CO, CO2 and O2 levels
- Determine CO: CO2 ratios
- Integrated over-range protection
- Measure temperature (differential, flow, return and excess air) and efficiency
- EN 50379-1:2012- and EN 50379-3:2012- compliant
- Ideal for plumbers, and oil and commissioning engineers working with BS7967:2015
- Can create BS7967 CO room safety reports
- Rugged and practical design
- Entry-level model
- Robust construction with double protection against condensation
- Integrated condensation trap with a particulate filter
- The integrated condensation trap is durable and easy to empty
- The condensation trap and water-stop technology reduces the instrument’s downtime
- Secure, click-in probe connector
- Large function buttons
- Intuitive, easy-to-navigate menu
- High-contrast screen with colour prompts and warnings
- Carry bag has been optimised for east tool extraction and replacement: it features a drop-in bag design
- USB-C charging
- Easy-to-use, efficient and cost-effective combustion gases analyser
- Anton Sprint Pro 1 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser
- Flue Probe
- Calibration Certificate (1st Year)
Anton Sprint Pro 1 Kits Comparison Chart
|Anton Sprint Pro 1 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser||X||X|
|Calibration Certificate (1st Year)||X||X|
Manufactured in the UK.