Note: there are three versions of this tester available. Use the drop-down box above to select between the different options of 2 channels, 4 channels and 8 channels.
Made for use on the move, the AT420x series (which consists of the AT4202, AT4204 and AT4208) is a handheld, portable and easy-to-use temperature monitoring tool that accepts inputs from 2 up to 8 thermocouples (varies depending on model chosen).
Designed for fast response with a high-performance ARM microprocessor built-in, the AT420x series displays comprehensive testing data on its built-in 2.8" true colour TFT-LCD display. The screen is also a touchscreen, making it easy to navigate between testing modes and results.
The unit is designed for use with a wide variety of thermocouples, giving it a large measurement range (varies depending on the type(s) of thermocouple used). It's compatible with type J, K, T, E, S, N, B and R type thermocouples, carries out all measurements with 0.2% + 1°C accuracy and has excellent resolution down to 0.1°C.
Applent AT420x Handheld Multi-Channel Temperature Meter Key Features
- Choice of 3 models with 2, 4 and 8 channels
- Compatible with type J, K, T, E, S, N, B and R thermocouples
- Wide measurement range
- High accuracy and excellent resolution
- Sample rate: 500ms/ channel
- Error correction for each channel
- High and low beep function
- TFT-LCD true colour LCD touchscreen
- Cold junction compensation
- Mini-USB interface
- Broken thermocouple check
- Powered by rechargeable batteries
- Applent AT420x Handheld Multi-Channel Temperature Meter
- 8x Thermocouples
- ATL909 DC Power Adapter
- ATL805 Lithium Battery
- ATL105 Mini-USB Communication Cable
- ATS42 Data Acquisition Softwar
Applent AT420x Technical Specifications
|Thermcouple Compatibility||J, K, T, E, S, N, B, R|
|Measurement Range||Varies dependent on thermocouple used|
|Correction||Error correction for each channel|
|Comparator||High and low beep function|
|Interface||Mini USB interface|