Whether you're using it by itself or interfacing with the unit via a PC using the dedicated RS232C port, the AT4524 can measure temperature values from up to 24 individual channels simultaneously!
The instrument is compatible with a wide variety of different thermocouples, making it easy to configure to your specific application. Every measurement is relayed directly through the high quality LCD screen and all measurements are carried out with high levels of accuracy and excellent resolution. The measurement range depends entirely on which thermocouple types are used with the unit; it's compatible with type J, K, T, E, S, N and B type thermocouples, meaning it has a huge and varied range for use in everything from colder to warmer temperature applications.
Made to the highest standards, the AT4524 is also protected against shock and vibration plus has a full metal chassis designed to resist the effects of electromagnetic interference and maintain measurement accuracy.
Applent AT4516 Handheld Multi-Channel Temperature Meter Key Features
- 24 channels
- Compatible with multiple thermocouple types: J, K, T, E, S, N and B
- High accuracy measurements
- Measurement range varies depending on the type of thermocouple used
- Excellent resolution of 0.1°C
- Fast, medium and slow measurement speeds
- High/low indicators can be set for each individual channel
- RS232C, U-disc and USB interfaces
- Full colour LCD screen
- Broken thermocouple checking function
Applent AT4524 Technical Specifications
|Thermocouple Compatability||J, K, T, E, S, N and B
|Accuracy||0.2% + 1°C|
|Range||-200 to 1300°C (varies depending on thermocouple)
|Channels||24 channel thermocouples
|Correction||Error correction for each channel|
|Comparator||High and low beep
High and low value setting individually for each channel
Mini USB (virtual serial port)