Note: there are two versions of this product available. The following table outlines the difference between each.
|Model||Resistance Range||Voltage Range||Accuracy|
|AT528||0.01mΩ to 2kΩ||0.0001 to 50.00V||0.1%|
|AT528L||0.1mΩ to 200Ω||0.001 to 50.00V||0.5%|
Applent AT528/L Description
Handheld and portable, Applent's AT528 series is ideal for testing battery internal voltage and resistance. It can be used with alkaline and lead batteries, for UPS online measurements, battery identification testing, super capacitor ESR measurements and for testing contact resistance.
Featuring a high performance, 32-bit ARM processor, the AT528 series measures battery condition quickly, efficiently and accurately. The measurement capabilities of the tester vary depending on the model you select (see above for more information) and it is possible to simultaneously measure both battery internal resistance and open circuit voltage.
Using the built-in fast mode, measurements can be calculated at high speeds of 20 times per second. It also includes 6 ranging options with auto, manual and nominal modes, plus internal, manually and BUS triggers.
Both units include a built-in comparator function, plus external interfaces (RS232C, with Mini-USB to RS232 for AT528).
Applent AT528/L Battery Meter Key Features
- Suitable for use with lead and alkaline batteries, UPS, battery identification, super capacitors and for testing contact resistance
- Basic accuracy of 0.5% for resistance and 0.1% for voltage
- 6 ranging options with auto, manual and nominal modes
- Four-terminal testing method
- Internal, manual and BUS triggers
- Battery and external power supply
- Average battery life of 8 hours
- Automatic power off when left idle
- Dual display: ΔABS/Δ%/Sorting Result
- Auto zero adjusting for each range
- Mini-USB interface
- SCPI-compatible command sets
- Keypad lock function
- Data hold function
- Adjustable backlight