or Call 01642 931 329 to discuss product options
These large diameter poles are fully insulated against the effects of electricity and are an ideal solution for attaching clamps and using other accessories near to overhead lines.
Each pole is made from high quality fibre glass and epoxy resin, is IEC 61235 compliant and the poles are available in four different sizes up to 3.0m.
Designed for use individually or alternatively able to clip into each other to form longer poles, these instruments allow users to configure their own pole length as and when you need it.
Note: Due to their larger size, these poles have increased weight and will be harder to move when using multiple poles.
CATU CM-15/20/25/30 Heavy Duty Insulated Poles Key Features
- Available in four sizes: 1.5m, 2.0m, 2.5m and 3.0m
- Diameter of 47mm
- IEC-61235 compliant
- Use individually or clip into other poles
- Attaches directly to various accessories
- Fully insulated composite tube with fiber glass and epoxy resin design
- Shockproof guard and pole end cap
Pole Comparison Chart
The following chart outlines the difference between the pole options.
|Code||Length (m)||Diameter (mm)||Weight (g)|