CATU MO-286 Arc Flash Face Shield with Headband Details
This protective face shield is designed to protect you from electrical short circuit arcs.
Suitable for wearing without a helmet, the MO-286 includes an adjustable headband to ensure a tight fit. The shield should entirely cover your face when working.
The shield is compliance with arc flash standard GS-ET-29: Class 1 with insulation up to 1000V AC/DC.
CATU MO-286 Face Shield Key Features
- High quality face shield designed to protect the user from electrical arcs
- Insulated to 1000V AC/DC
- Compliant with Arc Flash standard GS-ET-29: Class 1
- Protects against solid particle blasts: B level (resistant to the impact of a steel ball of 6mm diameter thrown at 120m/s)
- Protects against electrical arc UV: level 2 protection degree
- Anti-misting and anti-scratch treatment
- Ratchet system - the visor can be flipped up when not in use
- Can be placed directly on the head without the use of a helmet
- Quick head-fit adjustment
- Recommended for use on 2 year indoor use life cycle or 1 year outdoor use
- Technical Specs
- There are no technical specifications for this product.
We'd really appreciate it if you'd review this product
Why not leave a review of this product? Reviews help us improve our service for customers looking for a product to make a decision.No reviews have been found
Write Your Own Review