The Chauvin Arnoux CA6545 is used to carry out extensive testing of insulation on high voltage systems.
Ideal for both qualitative and quantitative analysis of insulation resistance, this device can be used to measure from 30kΩ to 10TΩ with 4 fixed test voltages of 500, 1000, 2500 and 5000V. The test voltages are also programmable, with 40 to 5,100 in increments of 10V or 100V.
The qualitative analysis functions of the CA6545 allow it to carry out automatic calculation of DAR< PI and DDD (dielectric discharge) ratios and tracing of R(t) curves.
Additional functions of this unit includes programmed testing duration, lock-down of test voltage, smooth function, programmable alarms and runs on rechargeable batteries.
Chauvin Arnoux CA6545 Digital Megohmmeter Key Features
- Wide testing range from 30kΩ to 10TΩ
- 4 fixed test voltages 500, 1000, 2500 and 5000
- Programmable test voltage positions
- Large size LCD screen
- Digital display + bargraph
- Automatic calculation of DAR, PI, DD ratios
- Tracing of R(t) curve
- Programmed test duration
- Lock down test voltages
- Smooth function
- Programmable alarms
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries last for 30 days
Full List of Products Included
- Chauvin Arnoux CA6545 Digital Megohmmeter
- Carrying Bag
- 2 x 3m Safety Leads with HV Plug and HV Crocodile Clip (Red/Blue)
- Guarded Safety Lead (0.35m) with HV Plug and HV Plug with Rear Connection
- Lead with Rear Connection (Blue, 0.35m)
- Mains Power Cable (2m)
- Simplified Operation Manual
- Operating Manual in 5 Languages