Portable, rugged and designed for use out in the field, the Chauvin Arnoux CA6547 is a multifunctional measurement device that can be used to calculate insulation resistance, voltage, capacitance and leakage current on various types of high voltage systems.
In addition to these standard measurements this tester also includes the ability to calculate DAR, PI and DD ratio and can also record samples via a R(t) function. The built-in memory of this unit also allows it to store a large selection of testing data for further analysis on PC (with an RS-232 port used for download).
The CA6547 can measure insulation resistance levels across four fixed test voltages of 500V, 1000V, 2500V and 5000V. It also includes the ability to adjust the test voltage yourself between a range of 40V to 5100V in 10 or 100V increments. These voltages give the CA6547 a wide measurements range starting at 10kΩ with a high threshold of 10TΩ.
This device can also measure voltage levels from 1 to 5100V, capacitance from 0.01 to 49.99F and leakage current levels from 0nA up to 3000A.
Additional functions include a backlit, giant size LCD screen, a protective carrying case encasing the unit, programmable alarms, smoothing of the display, programmable test duration and long battery life thanks to rechargeable batteries included as standard with this tester.
Chauvin Arnoux CA6547 Digital Megohmmeter Key Features
- Insulation resistance measurements up to 10TΩ
- Adjustable or fixed testing voltages
- Voltage measurements from 1 to 5100V
- Capacitance measurements from 0.001 to 49.99F
- Leakage current measurements from 0.000nA to 3000A
- Giant LCD backlit screen
- Built inside its own protective carrying case
- Display smoothing
- Programmable test duration
- DAR, PI and DD calculations
- Built-in memory
- R(t) function
- Rechargeable batteries give 30 day average battery life
Full List of Products Included
- Chauvin Arnoux CA6547 Digital Megohmmeter
- 2 x 3m Safety Leads with HV Plug and Crocodile Clip (Red/Blue)
- 1 x 3m Guarded Safety Plug with HV Plug (Rear Connection) and a HV Croc Clip (Black)
- 1 x 0.35m Lead with Rear Connection (Blue)
- 1 x 2m Mains Power Cable
- 1 x Communication Lead
- 1 x Simplified Operation Manual
- 1 x Operating Manual in 5 Languages