The best overall model in Chauvin Arnoux's range of 6500 megohmmeters, this device includes everything found on the other meters in the range plus a few additional functions exclusive to this unit.
This device is a multifunctional measurement tool that can be used to carry out measurement of insulation resistance, voltage, capacitance and leakage current across a wide range. It is a device that is made for use in evaluating high voltage systems and can measure insulation resistance up to 10TΩ, voltage up to 5100V, capacitance from 49.99F and leakage current up to 3000A.
In addition to these standard measurements the CA6549 can also be used to calculate polarisation index (PI), dielectric absorption ratio (DAR) and dielectric discharge index (DD) in order to maintain testing accuracy when carrying out long term testing.
The CA6549 also includes programmable alarms, built-in memory, a step voltage function which will adjust the test voltage automatically over a time period, programmable testing duration, R(t) graph, a smoothing function to make unstable readings stable and a reference temperature function.
Chauvin Arnoux CA6549 Digital Megohmmeter Key Features
- Insulation resistance measurements up to 10TΩ
- Fixed test voltages of 500, 1000, 2500 and 5000V
- Adjustable test voltage between 40V and 5100V
- Voltage measurements from 1 to 5100V
- Capacitance measurements from 0.001 to 49.99F
- Leakage current measurements from 0.000nA to 3000A
- Giant LCD screen with backlight and graphical display
- Programmable alarms
- Smoothing of display
- Program the test duration
- Calculation of DAR, PI and DD
- 5 step voltage mode
- Calculation of reference temperature
- Locking of test voltage
- R(t) graph displayed directly on screen
- 128kB of memory storage
- RS-232 port for downloading data
- Rechargeable batteries
Full List of Products Included
- Chauvin Arnoux CA6549 Digital Megohmmeter
- 2 x 3m Safety Leads with HV Plug and Crocodile Clip (Red/Blue)
- 1 x 3m Guarded Safety Plug with HV Plug (Rear Connection) and a HV Croc Clip (Black)
- 1 x 0.35m Lead with Rear Connection (Blue)
- 1 x 2m Mains Power Cable
- 1 x Communication Lead
- 1 x Simplified Operation Manual
- 1 x Operating Manual in 5 Languages