The Chauvin Arnoux CA6630 is used for easy checking of battery status in order to ensure overall efficiency is maintained.
With multiple measurement ranges available on the device (40mΩ, 400mΩ, 4Ω, 40Ω) battery evaluations can be carried out across a wide range with measurements of current from 3.75mA up to 375μA also possible. All tests are carried out with high standard resolution and accuracy to ensure generated results are as accurate as possible.
The tester includes multiple testing functions including PASS/FAIL buttons, v-range, a data hold button, memory button, read button and a relative measurement function.
Chauvin Arnoux CA6630 Battery Capacity Tester Key Features
- Test batteries simply, quickly and safely
- Zero adjustment function for compensation of voltage circuits
- 2 display LCD screen
- Powered by 6 x 1.5V batteries
- Wide measurement range
Full List of Products Included
- Chauvin Arnoux CA6630 Battery Capacity Tester
- Hard Carrying Case
- 2 x Measurement Leads (2m with Retractable Test Probes)
- PC Transfer Software
- PC Connection Cable
- Operating Manual