This multifunctional DDS generator can generate signals across a wide spectrum from 0.01Hz to 20MHz with frequency accuracy of ±20ppm.
Designed to deliver much higher accuracy and frequency stability than traditional generator, the GX320 can be used to generate precise, varied signals including sine, triangle, square and LOGIC waveforms and TTL output. It also has integrated internal and external modulation (AM, FM) as well as linear and logarithmic sweep functions.
The GX320 comes with the ability to be set up in a cascade arrangement, allowing it to simulate complex signals such as three phase networks and Fourier synthesis.
Chauvin Arnoux GX320 Generator Key Features
- Frequency range from 0.001Hz to 20MHz
- DDS technology and frequency accuracy of ±20ppm
- Frequency adjustment stable to the nearest digit
- LOGIC signal function
- LIN or LOG sweep, triangle or sawtooth with adjustable duration from 10ms to 100s
- Internal and external AM and FM modulation
- GATE, BURST, FSK and PSK functions
- Adjustable phase synchronisation of several generators in a cascade arrangement
- 100MHz frequency meter built in
- Storage of 15 complete instrument configurations
- Chauvin Arnoux GX320 Generator
- Mains Power Lead
- CD-ROM w/ Operating Manual
- Programmaing Manual
- Labwindows CVI/LabView Driver