Clydesdale TAG 5000 Wireless Phasing Device - 11-33kV
The first phasing instrument that doesn't require wires, the TAG 5000 is the easiest way to check phase angle and voltage levels.
Consisting of both a transmitter and reciver, the TAG 5000 uses radio wireless connection between the two units to transmit data. This can be used through walls and other obstacles for the maximum level of flexibility when testing.
Note: each of these units must be used in combination with an insulating stick of minimum insulating length (as defined in applicable standards).
Clydesdale TAG 5000 Wireless Phasing Device Key Features
- No cable link required - completely wireless operation
- In accordance with IEC61 481
- Allows working around hazards and limitations
- Range of 10m in normal atmospheres or 1000m along network
- 433.9MHz coded radio link works through walls and doors
- Self-check ensures ongoing accuracy of instruments
- For use with insulating stick of an appropriate length
- Metal Carrying Box
- 60mm Hook Electrode
- Y Electrode