This tester is available with normal protection or with silicone protection for use in liquid pressure measurements.
The highest spec model available in Comark’s range of pressure meters, this handheld, portable unit is suitable for use in everywhere from industrial environments to laboratories as a tool to measure pressure from 0 to 6900mBar.
Suitable for both gauge and differential pressure measurements with positive/negative connectors, the C9557 can measure pressure in PSI, mBar, inH20, inHg, mmHg, torr, KPa, cmH20 and Kcgm-2 (user-selectable).
Multiple measurement modes are also included: the C9557 can calculate a normal pressure value or determine the average, minimum and maximum values taken over a time period.
Comark C9557 Pressure Meter Key Features
- High accuracy pressure meter designed to carry out measurements quickly and easily
- Twin inputs (positive and negative) for use in gauge and differential pressure measurements
- Silicone protection option available for liquid pressure measurements
- Adjustable zero value
- Selectable pressure units: PSI, mBar, inH20, inHg, mmHg, torr, KPa, CmH20 and Kgcm-2
- Maximum/Minimum pressure calculations
- Data hold function
- Average reading function
- Overrange indication – maximum over/under pressure 200PSI/13700mBar
- Selectable auto switch off
- Can function as a calibrator when used with TK2 pressure test kit (sold separately)
- Comark C9553 Pressure Meter
Comark C9557 Technical Specifications
|Maximum Over-Range Pressure||200 PSI/13700mBar|
|Accuracy at 23ºC||±0.2% of full scale|
|Repeatability at +23ºC||±0.1% of full scale|
|Mean Temperature Coefficient of Reading||Better than 0.1% per ºC|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40ºC|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 90% RH non-condensing|
|Environmental Protection||IP67 BS EN 60529 IEC 529|
|Connectors||1/8" BSP female|
|Battery Type||6F22 MN1604, PP3 VT3 UCAR 9V|
|Battery Life||90 hours|