The KM20REF high accuracy reference thermometer is used to check the calibration and accuracy of probes and thermometers. The thermometer has a temperature range of -100°C to +199.9°C and comes with a 5-Point UKAS calibration certificate at -18°C, 0°C, +8°C, +20°C, +70°C.
To measure the accuracy of another temperature device against the reference thermometer, place both thermometers in a glass of water, place both probe tips into the water and leave for 30 seconds, once the reference thermometer has stabilised, the food thermometer reading can be taken and any necessary adjustment can be made.
Note: This reference thermometer can be used with the KM820/VAL calibration check unit to calibrate contact thermometers as a different procedure is used, click the link to see the kit.
- Platinum Resistance Thermometer (PRT) technology
- Permanently attached PRT probe for highest system accuracy
- Supplied with 5-point UKAS Calibration Certificate (points -18°C, 0°C, +8°C, +20°C, +70°C)
- Check the calibration of all types of thermometer/probe combinations
- Comark KM20REF thermometer with permanently attached PRT probe
- Carry Case
KM20REF High Accuracy Reference Thermometer Technical Specifications
|Temperature Measurement Range||-100°C to +199.9°C|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C to +40°C|
|UKAS Certificate Calibration Points||-18°C, 0°C, 8°C, 20°C, 70°C|
|Battery Type||9V IEC 6LF22 alkaline|
|Battery Life||100 hours|