The Digitron FM35 Handheld Thermometer Kit consists of a handheld food thermometer and a general-purpose probe. It is optimised for use across the food industry and is particularly useful in busy kitchens.
The Digitron FM35 Handheld Thermometer can measure temperatures between -40°C and 110°C; it is compatible with a range of Digitron probes, such as air probes, allowing the user to measure a variety of temperature parameters. Probes are connected to the Digitron FM35 Handheld Thermometer via its Lumberg connector. This food thermometer also includes open probe indication.
Temperatures are indicated on the Digitron FM35 Handheld Thermometer’s large LCD to an accuracy of ±0.5°C/±1°C (range dependent).
The Digitron FM35 Handheld Thermometer Kit has a long battery life (up to 300 hours) and is equipped with a protective rubber boot.
The Digitron FM35 Handheld Thermometer Kit is a durable, dependable and simple food thermometer.
Digitron FM35 Handheld Thermometer Kit Key Features
- Handheld thermometer and general-purpose probe optimised for the food industry
- Ideal for busy kitchens
- Range: -40°C to 110°C
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C/±1°C (range dependent)
- Compatible with DIgitron probes such as air probes
- Measure a variety of temperature parameters via the addition of OPTIONAL probes
- Connect probes to the thermometer via a Lumberg plug
- Open probe indication
- Large LCD
- Long battery life: approx. 300hours
- Protective rubber boot
- A durable, dependable and simple food thermometer
- Digitron FM35 Handheld Thermometer
- General-Purpose Probe
Digitron FM35 Hand-held Thermometer Kit Technical Specifications
|Auto Off||Yes (after 3 minutes)|
|Open Circuit Indication||Yes|
|Range||-40°C to 110°C/-40°F to 230°F|
|Accuracy||±0.5°C (0° to 70°C) ±1°C elsewhere|
|±0.9°F (32° to 158°C) ±1.8°F elsewhere|
|Battery||1x 9V included|
|Battery Life||3000 hours approx. continuous use|
Files & Downloads:
Digitron FM35 Handheld Thermometer Kit - DatasheetDigitron FM35 Handheld Thermometer Kit - DatasheetDownload