The DiLog DL6519 True-RMS AC Leakage Clamp Meter is optimised to detect the nuisance tripping of circuits as a result of faulty appliances and/or circuit faults.
This product’s True-RMS measurement system ensures accurate readings even on distorted waveforms. In addition to this, the DiLog DL6519’s shielded transformer jaw works to minimise the external effects of magnetic field, whilst its filter circuit works to eliminate the effects of high-frequency noise and harmonics, thereby ensuring the user gets the most accurate and reliable reading possible.
The DiLog DL6519 True-RMS AC Leakage Clamp Meter has a measurement range of 1mA to 1000A (AC) and a resolution of 0.1mA. It also features functions such as Data Hold and Peak Hold, allowing the user to detect, view and recorded various measurements even within challenging environments.
Furthermore, the DiLog DL6519 True-RMS AC Leakage Clamp Meter’s large, backlit, LCD display and its large jaw size (68mm) ensures that this product remains easy-to-use whether in the dark and/or whether measuring large conductors and three phase circuits.
DiLog DL6519 True-RMS AC Leakage Clamp Meter
- True-RMS leakage clamp meter designed to detect the nuisance tripping of circuits
- Highly accurate and reliable
- True-RMS ensures accurate measurements even on distorted waveforms
- 68mm shielded transformer jaw works to minimises the effects of an external magnetic field and ensures the clamp meter can be used to measure large conductors and three phase circuits
- Filter circuit eliminates the effect of high-frequency noise and harmonics
- AC current measurement range of 1mA to 1000A
- Resolution of 0.1mA
- Data Hold function
- Peak Hold function
- Large, backlit, LCD display
- DiLog DL6519 True-RMS AC Leakage Clamp
- 2 Year Warranty from DiLog
DiLog DL6519 True-RMS AC Leakage Clamp Meter Technical Specifications
|Range||Resolution||Basic Accuracy (50/60hz)|
|200mA||0.1mA||+/- 1.5% + 6 digits|
|2A||1mA||+/- 2.0% + 6 digits|
|20A||10mA||+/- 2.0% + 6 digits|
|200A||100mA||+/- 2.0% + 6 digits|
|1000A||100mA||+/- 3.0% + 6 digits|
|AC Voltage 600V||0.1V||+/- 1.5% +/- 2 digits|
|DC Voltage 600V||0.1V||+/- 1.5% +/- 5 digits|
|Resistance 400Ω||0.1Ω||+/-1.5% +/- 4 digits|
|Dimensions||250 x 113 x 45mm|