Durable digital multimeter suitable for all common electrical testing procedures and for use in demanding environments thanks to double-moulded protective casing.
Manufactured in accordance with IEC1010-1 CAT III 600V, the PL280N can perform AC and DC voltage measurements from 0 to 600V, DC current measurements from 2000μA to 10A, resistance measurements from 0Ω to 2MΩ, can perform battery testing on both 1.5V and 9V batteries and can test continuity and diode.
Great for use by any electrician and with a rotary dial for easy selection of the testing procedure you need even when wearing cumbersome protective gloves, this digital multimeter can be used anywhere from domestic environments to industrial applications.
DiLog PL280N Digital Multimeter Key Features
- 3 ½ digit LCD display (2000 count)
- Carries out measurements of AC/DC votlage from 0 to 600V
- Test DC current from 2000μA to 10A
- Resistance measurements from 0Ω to 2MΩ
- Battery test on 9V and 1.5V batteries
- Continuity/diode testing procedures
- CAT III 600V rated
- Double-moulded casing for extra protection
- Rotary dial test selection
- Tilt stand for hands-free use
DiLog PL280N Technical Specifications
|DC Voltage||200mV||0.1mV||±(0.5% of reading + 2 digits)|
|200V||0.1V||±(0.8% of reading + 2 digits)|
|AC Voltage||200V||0.1V||±(1.2% of reading + 10 digits) (50/60Hz)|
|DC Current||2000mA||1μA||±(1.0% of reading + 2 digits)|
|200mA||100μA||±(1.2% of reading + 2 digits)|
|10A||10mA||±(2.0% of reading + 2 digits)|
|Resistance||200W||0.1Ω||±(0.8% of reading + 2 digits)|
|2000kW||1kΩ||±(1.0% of reading + 2 digits)|
|Battery Test||9V||10mV||±(1.0% of reading + 2 digits)|