This special solar kit comes with everything installers will need to assist with the installation of solar PV systems.
The kit comes with two meters, a Dilog SL102 solar irradiance meter and a DL6402 AC/DC current clamp for checking the efficiency of the solar installation. A handy carrying case is also included for both meters.
DiLog’s SL102 is a portable, multimeter-shaped and sized irradiance tool suitable for carrying out solar irradiance measurements from 1999W/m² or 634BTU/ft2*h. It also features a dual display for simultaneous irradiance and voltage measurements, can record MIN/MAX values, has an auto holding facility and audible continuity/diode testing.
The DL6402 has jaw opening of 30mm for use on smaller to medium conductors. Once clamped on this tester can evaluate both AC/DC current to 1000A and also includes a suite of multimeter functions such as audible continuity, temperature testing and frequency/capacitance.
DiLog SL102 Solar Irradiance Meter Key Features
- Solar irradiance measurements from 1999W/m² or 634BTU/ft2*h
- Dual display for simultaneous irradiance and voltage measurements
- MIN/MAX mode
- Auto data hold automatically stores the last value taken temporarily
- AC/DC voltage measurements to 600V
- Audible continuity and diode testing
- AC/DC current testing to 200mA
DiLog DL6402 AC/DC Clamp Meter Key Features
- Audible continuity testing
- AC/DC voltage testing to 600V
- Backlit display
- Electronic overload protection
- 1000A AC/DC current testing
- 30mm jaws
- Frequency and capacitance
- Temperature measurements via thermocouple
What’s Included In the Kit?
- DiLog SL102 Solar Irradiance Meter
- DiLog DL6402 AC/DC Clamp Meter
- Carrying Case