Multifunction Environment Meters (12 Products)
Call for Pricing
Call 01642 931 329SKU: METREL-MULTINORM
- Comprehensive, multifunctional meter for measuring a huge variety of indoor air quality parameters
- Built-in logging system with space for up to 4000 records and support for PC download
- Fully configurable - use a wide variety of probes to measure any parameter you need
140 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: BLD2025
- Ideal for monitoring a variety of environmental conditions
- Log up to 1000 readings
- Can be used with Protimeter’s free iOS/ Android app
238 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 45160
- 3-in-1 meter - measure air velocity, temperature and relative humidity
- Pocket-sized design
- Selectable measurement units, data hold, MIN/MAX mode and more
288 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 45170
- Multifunctional environmental meter - tests air velocity, humidity, temperature and light levels
- No need to swap instruments - just switch modes and measure different parameters
- Type K input for use with optional type K temperature probes
288 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: DL7107
- Measure light, sound and more using environmental functions
- Also functions as a digital multimeter
- Portable, lightweight testing device shaped like conventional DMM
390 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: EN300
- Five testers in one!
- Measure humidity, temperature, air velocity, light and sound without multiple testers
- Dual LCD display
About Multifunction Environment Meters
Testing the environment is an incredibly varied field. Whether you're testing building materials for moisture levels using a moisture meter or testing airflow through an air duct using an anemometer, the fact is you may find yourself routinely having to use a wide variety of different testers on a day-to-day basis.
Multifunction environmental meters are the solution to this problem, and are ideal for environmental monitoring and for testing a wide variety of different parameters. As the name suggest, these multifunction testers are designed to measure more than one thing, making them suitable for multiple applications.
Many multifunctional environment devices also come with integrated digital multimeter capabilities.