Note: The Therma 3 is not supplied with the probe needed for measurement as standard. You can buy probes separately (see below for information on probes and also to download a full probe guide document).
The probe shown in the image is for illustrative purposes only and is not included.
Plug a probe into this portable, easy-to-use digital thermometer and you'll be able to measure temperature practically anywhere!
Regardless of whether you work in the food or HVAC industry (or anywhere else), ETI's Therma 3 thermometer is suitable for the job. This digital thermometer is made for use with interchangeable type K thermocouple probes (sold separately) and delivers high precision, reliable results with every measurement.
The Therma 3 can measure temperature from -100 to 1372°C with resolution of 1°C and accuracy of ±0.4°C ± 0.1%. The overall measurement range of the thermometer will vary depending on which optional probe you use alongside it.
Need to jot down a measurement while testing? Just hit the HOLD button on the front of the ETI Therma 3 and it'll temporarily store the current value shown on the screen! The thermometer is powered by 3 x 1.5V AAA batteries and has overall battery life of a minimum of 5 years (that's 10,000 hours!).
ETI Therma 3 Industrial Digital Thermometer Key Features
- Professional digital thermometer made for use in industrial applications
- Single thermocouple socket designed for use with interchangeable type K temperature probes (probes sold separately)
- Overall temperature measurement range from -100 to 1372°C
- Resolution of 1°C
- Minimum of 5 year battery life on 3 standard AAA batteries
- Automatic power off after 10 minutes to help save battery life
- HOLD function freezes current value shown on the LCD screen
- 2 year guarantee from ETI included
- ETI Therma 3 Thermometer
- Traceable Certificate of Calibration
Please note that the measurement probes for this product are NOT included as standard and must be ordered separately.
The following is a list of probes compatible with the ETI Therma 1, 3 and Elite. All probes are sold separately - you can order these by searching from the part number using the search box (part numbers in bold) or call our sales team quoting the part number you want.
Please see the brochure further below for more information on each probe.
- 123-160: Penetration Probe (3.3mm Diameter, 130mm Length)
- 323-160: Penetration Probe (3.3mm Diameter, 130mm Length) with Coiled Lead
- 123-168: Penetration Probe (3.3mm Diameter, 300mm Length)
- 323-168: Penetration Probe (3.3mm Diameter, 300mm Length) with Coiled Lead
- 123-159: Fast Response Probe (3.3mm Diameter, 100mm Length)
- 323-159: Fast Response Probe (3.3mm Diameter, 100mm Length) with Coiled Lead
- 123-100: Needle Penetration Probe (1.8mm Diameter, 130mm Length)
- 323-100: Needle Penetration Probe (1.8mm Diameter, 130mm Length) with Coiled Lead
- 133-170: Oven Probe (3.3mm Diameter, 130mm Length)
- 133-173: Oven Probe without Handle (3.3mm Diameter, 130mm Length)
- 123-060: Rigid Between Pack Probe (4.5.mm Diameter, 130mm Length)
- 323-060: Rigid Between Pack Probe (4.5mm Diameter, 130mm Length) with Coiled Lead
- 123-204: High Temperature Probe (1.5mm Diameter, 130mm Length)
- 332-204: High Temperature Probe (1.5mm Diameter, 130mm Length) with Coiled Lead
- 123-212: High Temperature Probe (3mm Diameter, 130mm Length)
- 323-212: High Temperature Probe (3mm Diameter, 130mm Length) with Coiled Lead
Additional probes can also be found in the probe guide (available as a download below).
Other Optional Accessories
ETI Therma 3 Technical Specifications
|Temperature Range (with resolution of 0.1°C)||-100 to 1372°C|
|Battery Type||3 x 1.5V AAA|
|Battery Life||Minimum 5 years (10,000 hours)|
|Sensor Type||K thermocouple|
|Dimensions||25 x 56 x 128mm|