Measure both the temperature and relative humidity of the air with ETI's 6500 therma-hygrometer!
This instrument uses a permanently-attached sensor which is attached to the main body via a flexible 1m probe. This makes the ETI 6500 ideal for measuring temperature/humidity inside a specific area, allowing you to mount the sensor somewhere then read results at a distance.
The ETI 6500 can measure temperature from -20 to 70°C with resolution of 0.1°C/°F and accuracy of ±1°C ± 1digit. It also measures humidity levels from 0 to 100% RH with resolution of 0.1% RH and accuracy of ±3% (20 to 80% RH) with the ability to also display dewpoint. Only one parameter can be measured at a time - use the mode button to switch between the measurement modes as needed.
In addition to these standard measurement functions, the ETI 6500 therma-hygrometer also includes a MAX/MIN mode which calculates the maximum/minimum values taken over a period of time, HOLD function which freezes the current value shown on the screen and 10,000 hour battery life.
Includes a 2 year guarantee from ETI.
ETI 224-655 6500 Therma-Hygrometer Key Features
- Measures both temperature and humidity levels (plus dewpont)
- Temperature measurement range from -20 to 70°C
- Humidity measurement range from 0 to 100% RH
- Permanently-attached sensor with 1m PVC lead
- Powered by 3 x AAA batteries with life of 10,000 hours
- MAX/MIN function calculates maximum/minimum values taken over a period of time
- HOLD function freezes current value shown on the screen
- Auto-power off turns the unit after 10 minutes to save battery life
ETI 6500 Technical Specifications
|Range||-20 to 70°C||0 to 100% RH|
|Accuracy||±1°C ± 1 digit (5 to 45°C) otherwise ±1.7°C)||±3% RH (10 to 90% RH)|
|Sensor Type||Silicone Bandgap||Capacitance Polymer|
|Battery||3 x 1.5V AAA|
|Battery Life||Minimum 5 years (10,000 hours)|
|Dimensions||25 x 56 x 128mm|