Please note that the ETI Saf-T-Log is not supplied as standard with the probes you will need for measurements. You can view more information on compatible probes further down the description below.
A fully comprehensive solution for HACCP compliance reports, the ETI Saf-T-Log is an intuitively designed datalogging thermometer made for use in the food industry.
With the Saf-T-Log, there's no need to use paper logs, PDAs or other logging equipment when measuring temperatures. Instead, simply configure the Saf-T-Log for your own specific environment and record the results directly on the thermometer!
As standard the Saf-T-Log is supplied as standard with Windows software, allowing you to create a list of up to 300 items that you routinely measure during daily checks. The software also allows you to set up to 10 corrective actions and set up user accounts for up to 25 individual users, Ii's possible to set high/low temperature limits for individual items, configure a time delay for each temperature item and you can even save up to seven different checklists which can be emailed to others or uploaded directly onto your Saf-T-Log units.
Once configured, you can use the Saf-T-Log to record up to 1000 readings by selecting the correct item in your list (using the scroll keys on the front of the thermometer) and inserting your temperature probe into what you want to test. If readings are outside your set limits, you'll get a 'fail' or 'no answer' prompt and can use your configured corrective actions afterwards.
Data is automatically stored on the Saf-T log and can be sent instantly to a PC via USB connection. Data is then archived, reports are generated automatically and are locked, ensuring that results can't be tampered with.
There's even more to the Saf-T-Log than just a comprehensive suite of temperature logging functions; this comprehensive food digital thermometer also includes a number of other benefits such as a backlit LCD screen, fully waterproof case rated to IP66 and IP67 and is compatible with a huge range of optional type K temperature probes, allowing the Saf-T-Log to be used in wide variety of different applications.
ETI 292-701 Saf-T-Log Datalogging Food Thermometer Key Features
- Comprehensive digital thermometer system for measuring, storing, downloading and printing HACCP reports
- Stores up to 1000 individual records complete with date, time and current user information
- Includes Windows-compatible software as standard for configuring the unit to your exact specifications
- Create a list of up to 300 individual items and set high/low temperature limits which will give users yes/no prompts or pass/fail feedback when testing
- Set up to 10 corrective actions using the software which can be selected when items are tested and found to be outside set limits (e.g. advise the user to reheat the item up to a certain temperature)
- Set a time delay for each individual temperature item
- Create up to seven individual checklists and save, email or upload to others (including upload to the Saf-T-Log directly)
- Automatic download into PC via USB connection - the Saf-T-Log will automatically generate a report, archive data and lock the report to prevent tampering
- Compatible with a wide range of optional type K temperature probes with measurement range (depending on probe used) from -100 to 1372°C
- Reliable, accurate results within ±0.4°C ±0.1% of reading
- Housed in a durable, fully waterproof case rated to IP66 and IP67
- Backlit LCD screen
- Automatic power off helps to save battery life
- Battery life of more than 2500 hours (without backlight) on 3 x 1.5V AAA batteries
- Supplied as standard with a 2 year guaratee from ETI
- ETI 292-702 Saf-T-Log Datalogging Food Thermometer
- Traceable Certificate of Calibration
Please remember that the probes required for measurement are NOT included as standard with this thermometer and must be ordered separately.
Optional Temperature Probes
- 123-160: Type K Penetration Probe (3.3 x 130mm)
- 323-160: Type K Penetration Probe (3.3 x 130mm with Coiled Lead)
- 123-168: Type K Penetration Probe (3.3 x 300mm)
- 323-168: Type K Penetration Probe (3.3 x 300mm with Coiled Lead)
- 123-159: Type K Fast Response Probe (3.3 x 130mm)
- 323-159: Type K Fast Response Probe (3.3 x 130mm with Coiled Lead)
- 133-170: Type K Oven Probe (3.3 x 130mm)
- 133-173: Type K Oven Probe with No Handle (3.3 x 130mm)
- 123-060: Type K Rigid Between Pack Probe (4.5 x 130mm)
- 323-060: Type K Rigid Between Pack Probe (4.5 x 130mm with Coiled Lead)
- 123-204: Type K High Temperature Probe (1.5 x 130mm)
- 323-204: Type K High Temperature Probe (1.5 x 130mm with Coiled Lead)
- 123-212: Type K High Temperature Probe (3 x 130mm)
- 323-212: Type K High Temperature Probe (3 x 130mm with Coiled Lead)
ETI Saf-T-Log Technical Specifications
|Range||-100 to 1372°C|
|Accuracy||±0.4°C ±0.1% of reading|
|Battery||3 x 1.5V AAA|
|Battery Life||>2500 hours (without backlight)|
|Sensor Type||Type K thermocouple (probes are sold separately)|
|Dimensions||32 x 71 x 141mm|