Note: there are two versions of this product available.
- Part number 224-600 (6000): Internal Humidity/Temperature Sensor
- Part number 224-610 (6100): Humidity/Temperature Sensor on Remote Probe
Measure the humidity and temperature levels of the air with a high degree of accuracy using ETI's 6000 series thermo-hygrometers!
As there are two versions of this product available, they work slightly differently. The 6000 model has a built-in sensor and shows temperature and humidity separately with the ability to switch between each with a button press, while the 6100 has an external interchangeable temp/humidity probe. The external probe model is ideal for applications where you need to test but stand at a distance from the area (1m probe lead included as standard).
Both models can measure temperature from -20 to 50/70°C with resolution of 0.1°C (°F) and accuracy of ±1°C ± 1 digit. They can also measure humidity from 0 to 100% RH with resolution of 0.1% RH and accuracy of ±2% (10 to 90% RH).
These therma-hygrometers also come with a selection of other features such as dew point calculations, data hold function which temporarily freezes the current value shown on the screen and a MAX/MIN mode which calculates the maximum or minimum temperatures taken over a period of time.
Includes a 2 year guarantee from ETI.
ETI 6000 and 6100 Therma-Hygrometers Key Features
- Two models available - with either a built-in sensor or a remote temp/humidity probe
- Temperature range from -20 to 50/70°C
- Humidity measurement range from 0 to 100% RH
- Dew point indication
- MAX/MIN mode calculates the maximum/minimum values taken over a period of time
- HOLD function temporarily freezes current value shwon on the screen
- Powered by 3 x AAA batteries with minimum life expectancy of 10,000 hours
- Automatic power off when left idle for ten minutes
- 2 year guarantee from ETI included
ETI 6000/6100 Technical Specifications
|Range||-20 to 50/70°C||0 to 100% RH|
|Accuracy||±1°C ± 1 digit||±2% RH (10 to 90% RH)|
|Sensor Type||Silicone Bandgap||Capacitance Polymer|
|Battery||3 x 1.5V AAA|
|Battery Life||Minimum 5 years (10,000 hours)|
|Dimensions||25 x 56 x 128mm|