With specifically marked sections of meat, poultry, fish and chips, this thermometer is an excellent way of checking the oil in your pan has reached the perfect cooking temperature!
To use, simply clip the thermometer to the side of the pan and insert the probe into the oil. The thermometer can show temperature over a range of 0 to 300°C in division of 10°C.
Includes a 4mm diameter, 150mm length pointed stainless steel probe.
ETI 800-805 Frying Thermometer Key Features
- Test that cooking oil has reached the perfect temperature
- Clips onto the side of a pan
- 4mm diameter, 150mm length probe
- Temperature measurement range from 0 to 300°C in divisions of 10°C
- Clearly marked sections for meat, poultry, fish and chips
- 50mm dial diameter