This stainless steel cooking thermometer is made for use with confectionary, frying and jam and has specific sections marked on the scale for hard crack, soft crack, hard ball, soft ball, thread, jam, caramel, sterilising and deep fry.
To use the thermometer, simply insert it into the liquid or food being measured and read the temperature from the scale. Temperature is displayed from 40 to 200°C and 100 to 400°F in divisions of 2°C/°F.
This thermometer is made from high quality stainless steel and has a plastic handle for easy removal/insertion.
ETI 800-806 Cook's Stainless Steel Thermometer Key Features
- Stainless steel thermometer for use with confectionary, frying and jam
- Celsius and Fahrenheit scales
- Recommended temperatures for hard crack, soft crack, hard ball, soft ball, thread, jam, caramel, sterilising and deep fry shown on the scale
- Temperature range from 40 to 200°C (100 to 400°F) in divisions of 2°C/°F
- Retaining clip built-in
- Plastic handle for insertion/removal