This pack includes 3 of ETI’s milk frothing thermometers in red, green and blue colours. The colour-coding is designed to help baristas identify thermometers for use with specific types of milk, preventing cross-contamination.
These thermometers work by the barista clipping the thermometer to the side of a stainless steel jug and inserting the probe into the jug. The thermometers can measure temperature across the range of -10 to 110°C and include colour-coded sections on the dial for easy reading.
Each thermometer has a 45mm diameter dial and 175mm probe.
ETI Barista Milk Frothing Thermometer Key Features
- Designed for measuring temperature in milk frothing jugs as used by baristas
- Celsius/Fahrenheit dial with colour-coded temperature zones
- Choice of three sizes available
- Temperature measurement range from -10 to 110°C
- Includes clip for attaching to the side of a jug
- 3 x ETI Barista Milk Frothing Thermometers (Red, Blue and Green)
- Mounting Probe Clip
- Calibration Spanner
- Protective Probe Cover