Large-size (60mm diameter dial) probe-style thermometer for measuring cooked meat temperature.
With this thermometer, you’ll be able to measure temperature from 20 to 100°C in divisions of 2°C. To use, simply insert the probe into the thickest part of the meat and read the value on the dial.
Colour-coded markers for rare beep, medium beef, pork/lamb, beef well and poultry make it easy to check at a glance when food is cooked to the recommended temperature.
The probe of this thermometer is attached permanently to the dial and measures 102mm (length) with a 5mm diameter tip.
ETI 800-884 Meat Dial Thermometer Key Features
- Probe-style thermometer for measuring meat temperature
- Large-size, 60mm diameter temperature dial
- 102mm length stainless steel penetration probe with 5mm diameter tip
- Measure temperature from 20 to 100°C in 2°C divisions
- Colour-coded markers show the recommended temperature for different types of meat