With a maximum volume of 110 decibels, this extra-loud countdown timer is ideal for use in even the busiest professional kitchens.
The volume of the alarm, and the timer’s countdown, are entirely adjustable by the user. As soon as the timer expires the alarm will sound and the timer will also start counting upwards, allowing you to check how much time has expired since the alarm. Please note that the audible alarm will sound continuously for a minute and will then beep every thirty seconds for five minutes.
Regularly use the same time scale when cooking or performing routine tasks? Use the built-in memory to store your last countdown reading and re-use as you need it.
This timer can be placed on a worktop using the flip-out stand or can be attached to a surface using the magnetic pads on the back.
ETI 806-160 Extra Big and Loud Kitchen Timer Key Features
- Ideal for busy, noisy kitchens
- Extra loud – adjustable volume of up to 110 decibels
- Adjustable time
- Count-up timer starts when countdown expires; shows how much time has elapsed after the alarm
- The alarm sounds continuously for one minute and will then beep every thirty seconds for five minutes
- Memory recalls last-used time
- Magnetic pads on the back for attaching to an appliance/applicable surface
- Fold-out stand for placing on a bench
- Measures 28 x 90 x 130mm
- Powered by a 9V PP3 battery