Equipped with both an internal temperature sensor and a remote temperature probe, you can use the ETI 810-125 to measure room temperature and the temperature of another area, switching between the two measurements at will by a simple button press.
This thermometer can measure temperature from -49.9 to 69.9°C with resolution of 0.1°C/°F and accuracy of ±1°C. You can either measure standard temperature measurements, or use the MAX/MIN mode to measure the maximum or minimum values taken over a period of time using either the internal or external sensors.
Need to be alerted if a certain temperature is achieved? This thermometer can be configured to sound an audible alarm whenever a high/low set point (which can be set by the user) is achieved!
The included remote probe is attached to the body of the 810-125 via a 1m PVC lead. A suction pad and mounting bracket are included alongside the thermometer so you can mount the probe on a wall or surface as needed. The main body of the thermometer includes a easy-to-read, large-size LCD display and comes with a foot-stand for mounting on a shelf/surface.
ETI 810-125 MAX/MIN Thermometer Key Features
- Digital thermometer with two sensors - measures room temperature plus temperature from a specific area via remote probe
- MIN/MAX measurement mode calculates the maximum and minimum temperatures taken over a periond of time
- Programmable high and low audible alarm
- Measurement range from -49.9 to 69.9°C
- Resolution of 0.1°C
- Accuracy of ±1°C
- Switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit measurement modes
- Large-size, easy-to-read LCD display
- Remote sensor attached to main instrument by 1m PVC lead (water-resistant sensor)
- Powered by a 3V CR2032 lithium coin cell battery with life of 3000 hours
ETI 810-125 Technical Specifications
|Range||-49.9 to 69.9°C|
|Battery||3V CR2032 lithium coin cell|
|Battery Life||3000 hours|
|Dimensions||16 x 50 x 82mm|