Need to measure temperature and humidity in one location, but want to view the results at a distance? With ETI's 810-140 temperature/humidity monitor, you can set the included remote probe up to 3m away from the monitor!
Great for offices, factories, labs and even general home use, the ETI 810-140 will constantly measure and display both temperature and humidity levels, showing both results simultaneously on the screen. You can either use the built-in internal sensor to measure temperature by itself from 0 to 50°C, or you can use the remote probe to measure temperature from -20 to 70°C and humidity from 10 to 99% RH.
You can either mount the 810-140 on a desk using the built-in foldaway stand or you can easily mount it on a wall by using a keyhole slot on the back. Thanks to its large screen, you can easily view your results from a distance, whenever you need to.
Worried about battery life? Don't be - the ETI 810-140 temperature/humidity monitor is powered by a standard 1.5V AAA battery and has battery life of 10,000 hours!
ETI 810-140 Temperature and Humidity Monitor with Remote Probe Key Features
- Internal temperature sensor - measures from 0 to 50°C
- Remote temperature/humidity sensor - set the sensor up to 3m away from the monitor to calculate temperature/humidity levels
- External remote sensor can measure temperature from -20 to 70°C and humidity from 10 to 99% RH
- Displays temperature and humidity data simultaneously on the screen
- MAX/MIN mode calculates the maximum or minimum values taken over a period of time
- ABS case with foldaway stand for desktop mounting
- Keyhold slot for hanging on a wall
- Powered by a single 1.5V AAA battery with life of up to 10,000 hours
ETI 810-140 Technical Specifications
|Range - Internal Sensor||0 to 50°C||-|
|Range - External Sensor||-20 to 70°C||10 to 99% RH|
|Battery Type||1.5V AAA|
|Battery Life||10,000 hours|
|Display||Dual custom LCD|
|Dimensions||20 x 100 x 110mm|