Keep an eye on the temperature and humidity levels in an environment with this monitor from ETI.
This is the only therma-hygrometer in ETI's range with a built-in alarm system; if it detects temperatures lower than 0°C, it'll sound an audible tone to let you know about it. This facility is excellent for use in horticulture and similar applications to warn of the potential of frost/freeze damage before it becomes an issue.
The ETI 810-195 has two sensors; an internal sensor can be used to measure temperature only, or you can use the external sensor (attached via a 3m lead) to measure both temperature and humidity at the same time. Using the internal sensor, temperature can be measured from 0 to 49.9°C or, if you're using the external sensor, you can measure temperature from -49.9 to 69.9°C and humidity from 20 to 98% RH.
You can mount this product on a desk using the built-in stand and you can attach the probe sensor to a wall using the included bracket.
ETI 810-195 Temperature and Humidity Monitor Key Features
- Dual display of temperature and humidity levels
- Two sensors - internal sensor for temperature only or external sensor for measuring temperature and humidity
- Remote sensor attached via 3m flexible lead for installation in a specific area
- Internal sensor temperature range from 0 to 49.9°C
- External sensor temperature range from -49.9 to 69.9°C
- External sensor humidity range from 20 to 98% RH
- Built-in audible low temperature alarm - sounds at 0°C
- MAX/MIN mode calculates maximum and minimum values taken over a period of time
- Powered by a standard 1.5V AAA battery with 10,000 hour battery life
- Foldaway stand for desk mounting
ETI 810-195 Technical Specifications
|Internal Sensor Range||0 to 49.9°C||-|
|External Sensor Range||-49.9 to 69.9°C||20 to 98% RH|
|Accuracy||±1°C||±5% RH at 25% RH|
|Battery Type||1.5V AAA|
|Battery Life||10,000 hours|
|Display||Dual custom LCD|
|Dimensions||18 x 41 x 76mm|