Note: these thermometers are available in three different sizes. Choose which size you’d like using the dropdown box.
Ideal for any professional barista, these thermometer clips onto the side of a jug and are used to measure the temperature of milk when frothing.
The thermometers can measure temperature from -10 to 110°C and have colour-coded zones to make them as simple to use as possible.
Each barista thermometer includes a mounting probe clip, calibration spanner and protective probe cover.
This product can also be bought in a pack of 3 thermometers in red, blue and green colours (ideal for identifying different types of milk to avoid cross-contamination). You can find this kit version of this product by searching for the part number 800-830.
ETI Barista Milk Frothing Thermometer Key Features
- Designed for measuring temperature in milk frothing jugs as used by baristas
- Celsius/Fahrenheit dial with colour-coded temperature zones
- Choice of three sizes available
- Temperature measurement range from -10 to 110°C
- Includes clip for attaching to the side of a jug
- ETI Barista Milk Frothing Thermometer in your choice of size
- Mounting Probe Clip
- Calibration Spanner
- Protective Probe Cover