Note: there are four versions of this product available with different set temperature points. You can select which you'd like using the dropdown box.
ETI's MicroCheck is used for regular checking of accuracy of type K thermocouple thermometers.
With four models available each with different set temperature points, there's a MicroCheck suitable for a wide variety of temperature calibration applications. The MicroCheck works by simulating three fixed temperatures, allowing you to check the accuracy of each instrument at three known points, all without the need for any additional specialist equipment.
The four model variations are as follows:
- MicroCheck 1 - Set points at 0, 100 and 500°C
- MicroCheck 2 - Set points at -20, 0 and 200°C
- MicroCheck 3 - Set points at -20, 0 and 220°C
- MicroCheck 4 - Set points at -20, 0 and 100°C
All of the models in the MicroCheck series are supplied as standard with a three point UKAS calibration certificate, 1m PVC type K thermocouple lead and a 2 year guarantee from ETI.
ETI MicroCheck 3-Point Temperature Calibrator/Checker Key Features
- Ideal for regularly checking the accuracy of type K thermometers
- Four models available with three different set temperature points
- Simple and easy to use
- 10mm LCD display with alpha numeric display line
- Selectable Celsius/Fahrenheit modes
- Automatic power off function (can be enabled/disabled)
- CJC internal/external switching
- Display contrast adjustment
- Accuracy of ±0.5°C
- ETI MicroCheck 1, 2, 3 or 4 Calibrator (Selectable)
- 1m PVC Type K Thermocouple Lead
- Three Point UKAS Certificate of Calibration
ETI MicroCheck Technical Specifications
|Temperature Points||3 fixed points
MicroCheck 1: 0, 100 and 500°C
MicroCheck 2: -20, 20 and 200°C
MicroCheck 3: -20, 0 and 220°C
MicroCheck 4: -20, 0 and 100°C
|Battery||2 x 1.5V AAA|
|Battery Life||300 hours|
|Sensor Type||Type K thermocouple|
|Dimensions||35 x 72 x 141mm|