The Extech 381676A is a specialist, pen-shaped digital multimeter that is designed to carry out various testing procedures despite being quite a small unit.
Thin and lightweight, the 381676A is ideal for a wide amount of electrical applications including AC live circuit detection, digital circuitry detection and more. It is capable of carrying out AC/DC voltage testing, resistance testing, continuity testing and diode tests. The device also features an integrated built-in voltage detection system with retractable tip and red LED light indicators, allowing users to quickly assess whether a system is carrying live voltages or not. This voltage detection tool is able to detect AC voltage between a range of 50 to 600V.
When measuring DC and AC voltage this digital multimeter allows users to measure from 200mV up to 600V, and when measuring resistance it allows measurements from 200 up to 20MΩ.
This multimeter is compliant with IEC 1010-1 and CAT III 600V.
Extech 381676A Pen DMM with Non-Contact Voltage Detector Key Features
- Autoranging multimeter with large 2000 count high contrast LCD display
- Rotary function dial, retractable tip for AC/DC voltage measurements
- Non-Contact Voltage detection with visible and audible alarm
- Functions include AC/DC Voltage, Resistance, Continuity and Diode Test
- Auto Power off, Data Hold, and Range Hold
Full List of Products Included
- Extech 381676A Pen Digital Multimeter
- Test Lead with Alligator Clips
- 2 x 1.5V AAA Batteries
|Non-Contact Voltage||50 to 600VAC|
|DC Voltage||200mV, 2, 20, 200, 600V||0.1mV||±0.7%|
|AC Voltage||200mV, 2, 20, 200, 600V||0.1mV||±0.8%|
|Resistance||200, 2k, 20k, 200k, 2M, 20MΩ||0.1Ω||±0.8%|
|Diode Test||1mA @ 1.5V approx|
|Continuity Test||Audible beep <50 ohms|