With a fully waterproof long-length probe stem, the Extech 39240 is an excellent thermometer for testing the core temperature of both frozen solids and liquids.
Pocket-sized and simple to use; just insert the sharp tip of the probe either into the liquid or solid you're testing. The built-in LCD screen indicator on the top of the probe will then display the measured temperature value accross a range from -40 to 392°F (-40 to 200°C).
This thermometer's probe is made high quality stainless steel and is 70mm (2.75 inches) in length. As it's waterproof, it is easy to clean under running water and a protective cover for the probe ensures it keeps clean and undamaged during transport.
Extech's 39240 thermometer comes with several other features including a data hold function which will temporarily freeze the current value on the screen, automatic power off when left idle and MAX/MIN mode (recall the highest or lowest temperatures taken over a period of time).
Extech 39240 Waterproof Thermometer Key Features
- Fully waterproof - suitable for testing both frozen solids and liquids
- Pocket-sized design
- Measurement probe with sharp tip - measures 2.75 inches (70mm)
- Temperature measurements from -40 to 392°F (-40 to 200°C)
- MAX/MIN mode recalls high/low temperatures taken over a period of time
- Data hold function temporarily freezes the current value on the display
- Automatically powers itself down when left idle for a period of time
- Extech 39240 Waterproof Stem Thermometer
- LR44 Button Battery
- Protective Cover
Extech 39240 Technical Specifications
|Range||-40 to 200°C (-40 to 392°F)|
|Stem||70mm (2.75") stainless steel|
|Battery||LR44 button (or equivalent)|
|Dimensions||150 x 20 x 18mm (4.3 x 3.9 x 0.8")
Display: 109 x 99 x 20mm (4.3 x 3.9 x 0.8")