Need a reliable way of reading the temperature from outdoors and indoors? The Extech 401014 is ideal for the job!
Capable of simultaneously reading and displaying indoor and outdoor temperature levels, the 401014 is ideal for use in factories, greenhouses, offices and wherever else temperature needs to be measured.
As standard the 401014 is supplied with a 9.6ft (3m) thin cable with waterproof sensor for installation in outdoor conditions. When installed, the 401014 will constantly display and refresh temperature readings, showing both indoor and outdoor temperature at the same time on its large-size, big digit LCD screen. The 401014's big screen is perhaps one of its most useful attributes - it can be easily seen from a distance.
Highly accurate and always reliable, the 401014 cfan be used to measure indoor temperature from 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C) and outdoor temperature from -58 to 158°F (-50 to 70°C).
Extech 401014 Big Digit Indoor/Outdoor Thermometer Key Features
- Large digit display means temperature readings are easy to see
- Indoor temperature measurements of 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)
- Outdoor temperature measurements from -58 to 158°F (-50 to 70°C)
- Simultaneously displays and refreshes both indoor and outdoor temperature readings
- 0.1°C/°F resolution
- Memory stores MAX/MIN readings
- Waterproof sensor for using the tester outdoors
- Sensor is attached to 9.6ft (3m cable) for easy installation
- Unit can be mounted onto a wall and also features built-in stand
- Extech 401014 Big Digit Indoor/Outdoor Thermometer with 9.6ft Cable and Waterproof Sensor
- AAA Battery
- Wall Mounting Bracket
Extech 401014 Technical Specifications
|Range||Indoor: 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)
Outdoor: -58 to 158°F (-50 to 70°C)
|Accuracy||±1.8°F (1°C) from 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
±3.6°F (2°C) from -58 to 23°F (-50 to 0°C) and 122 to 158°F (50 to 70°C)
|Battery||1 x AAA 1.5V|
|Cable||Outdoor temperature sensor cable length: approx 9' (3m)|
|Dimensions||3.9 x 4.25 x 0.72" (99 x 108 x 19mm)|