Measuring temperature in difficult applications? This IR thermometer lets you accurately test surface temperature from a safe distance.
Pistol-shaped for a comfortable grip, simply line up the laser pointer with where you want to measure and the 42545 will do the rest. It can test temperature levels from -50 to 1000°C (-58 to 1832°F) and its emissivity levels can be adjusted as necessary to cater for different surface types.
With the Extech 42545, you'll be able to test from a wider distance than most other IR thermometers. This is thanks to its distance-to-spot ratio of 50:1 - stand at a distance of 50 inches away for a targeted measurement point of 1 inch.
This thermometer also includes a number of additional features such as MIN/MAX/AVG/DIF functions, a backlit screen, automatic data hold and automatic power off.
Extech 42545 High Temperature IR Thermometer Key Features
- Extremely high distance to spot ratio of 50:1
- Huge measurement range from -58 to 1832ºF (-50 to 1000ºC)
- Adjustable high and low alarm alerts with visual and audible indicators
- Adjustable emissivity allows the unit to used to measure different surface types
- MIN/MAX/AVG/DIF functionality
- Large backlit display
- Comfortable, ergonomic design in pistol shape
- High resolution and accuracy
- Automatic data holding functionality
- Auto shut down when left idle
- Extech 42545 High Temperature IR Thermometer
- 9V Battery
- Hard Carrying Case
Extech 42545 Technical Specifications
|Range||-58 to 1832°F (-50 to 1000°C)|
|Basic Accuracy||±2% of rdg +4°F/ 2°C|
|Field of View (Distance to Target)||50:1|
|Dimensions||3.9 x 2.2 x 9" (100 x 56 x 230mm)|