Ideal for use in areas such as greenhouses, offices and factories, this hygro thermometer constantly monitors the overall temperature and humidity of an environment and displays this as numerical readings on an extremely large LCD display.
Both wall-mountable or alternatively suitable for use on a flat surface thanks a built-in stand, the Extech 445703 is a great way to tell at a glance whether the environment is working within normal parameters. It can measure temperature from 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C) and humidity between 10 to 99%RH with accuracy of 5% RH, 1°C, and 1.8°F (@ 0 to 50°C/32 to 122°F). Both parameters are measured and displayed at the same time.
In addition to general measurements the 445703 also can carry out MIN/MAX calculations and features the ability to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit measurement functions.
Extech 455703 Big Digit Hygro Thermometer Key Features
- Simultaneous measurements of humidity and temperature
- Extremely large LCD screen
- Temp measurement range of 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)
- Humidity measurement range of 10 to 99%RH
- Accurate to 5% RH, 1°C, and 1.8°F (@ 0 to 50°C/32 to 122°F)
- Switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit modes
- Low battery indicator
Full List of Products Included
- Extech 455703 Big Digit Hygro Thermometer
- Built-in Tilt Stand
- Wall Mounting Bracket
- 1.5V AAA Battery
Extech 445703 Technical Specifications
|Humidity Range||10 to 99% RH|
|Basic RH Accuracy||±5% (25 to 80%)|
|Temperature Range||14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)|
|Basic Temperature Accuracy||+/-1.8F/1°C (14 to 122°F)|
|Dimensions||4.3 x 3.9 x 0.78”(109 x 99 x 20mm)|