Mount this tester on a wall or place it on a flat surface either indoor or outdoors to constantly monitor temperature and humidity levels complete with MAX/MIN information.
Featuring an extremely large LCD screen, the 445713 is easy to see at a distance and readings can be interpreted from far away. The screen is divided into two portions; on the right the tester displays temperature/humidity, while the left side shows MAX/MIN values for each parameter.
The Extech 445713 can test humidity levels from 10 to 99% RH and temperature measurements from 14 to 140°F or -10 to 60°C with accuracy of ±5%RH; ±1.8°F, ±1°C.
When used outdoors the 445713 relies on an outdoor sensor that is equipped to the unit by a 35" (89cm) cable.
Extech 445713 Big Digit Indoor/Outdoor Hygro-Thermometer Key Features
- Simultaneously measure and displays temperature/relative humidity values
- 10 to 99% RH range
- 14 to 140°F or -10 to 60°C temperature range
- General accuracy of ±5%RH; ±1.8°F, ±1°C
- Large size LCD display
- Built-in stand or can be wall mounted
- Suitable for use indoors and outdoors
- MAX/MIN measurements
Full List of Products Included
- Extech 445713 Big Digit Indoor/Outdoor Hygro-Thermometer
- Wall Mounting Bracket
- Outdoor Sensor with 35" (89cm) Cable
- 0.1.5V AA Battery
Extech 445713 Technical Specifications
|Temperature||-10 to 60°C
14 to 140°F
|±1.0°C within -10 to 50°C
±1.8°F within 14 to 122°F
|Humidity||10 to 99%||±5% RH within 25 to 85% RH
|Battery||1.5V AAA cell|