Mount this on the wall or prop it up using its built-in stand to constantly monitor temperature and humidity levels within a certain area.
No matter whether you're in an office, your home, an industrial area, a storage warehouse or anywhere else, the Extech 445715 is suitable for the job. It can even be used in cramped spaces such as behind walls thanks to an included remote sensor attached via an 18" (457mm) cable. The sensor can be positioned exactly where you want to measure, or can be clipped onto the side of the meter if extension isn't required.
The Extech 445715 shows both temperature and humidity readings at the same time on its large-size, big-digit LCD screen. These values will constantly refresh at set rates and can be easily seen from a distance for quick readings.
Extech 445715 Big Digit Hygro-Thermometer Key Features
- Large digit display of relative humidity and temperature readings
- Also includes stand for desktop use
- Humidity measurement range of 10 to 99% RH
- Temperature measurement range of 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)
- Works with optional calibration bottles (RH-300 CAL - sold separately)
- Accuracy of ±4%RH; ±1°C/1.8°F
Full List of Products Included
- Extech 445715 Big Digit Hygro-Thermometer
- Mounting Bracket
- 1 x AAA Battery
Extech 445715 Technical Specifications
|Temperature||-10 to 60°C
14 to 140°F
|±1.0°C within -10 to 50°C
±1.8°F within 14 to 122°F
|Humidity||10 to 99% RH||±4% RH within 25 to 85% RH and 0 to 50°C or 32 to 122°F|
|Battery||1.5V AAA cell|