Mount the Extech 445814 on a wall, or prop-it up in any application to constantly measure and display the temperature, humidity and dew point of air.
This unit is ideal for use in a wide variety of different applications, including monitoring an environment for potential mould growth, identifying when low humidity conditions for static electricity exist in winter, calculating when condensation may occur or simply monitoring conditions in laboratories, storage areas, greenhouses and anywhere else where controlled environments are important.
The Extech 445814 has an extra-large display which can be easily seen from a distance. At the same time it'll show the percentage of humidity, the current air temperature and the calculated dew point, with regular display refreshes to ensure accurate results.
To maintain a controlled environment, the 445814 allows you to set completely adjustable % relative humidity audible and visual alarms. If your set parameters are exceeded, these alarms will activate and allow you to take action before humidity content causes further issues. It's also possible to calculate MAX/MIN values taken over a period of time.
As standard the unit is supplied with a built-in stand for desk use and a wall mounting bracket for installation on a wall.
Extech 445814 Humidity, Dewpoint and Temperature Alert Key Features
- Large-size, easy to read triple LCD display simultaneously shows relative humidity, temperature and dew point
- Set your own adjustable relative humidity alarms - if limits are exceeded, it'll flash a warning light and sound an audible tone
- Calculate the MAX/MIN values taken over a period of time
- Suitable for propping on a surface using the built-in stand or can be wall mounted
- Measures humidity from 10 to 90%
- Measures temperature from 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)
- Extech 445814 Hygro Thermometer Humidity Alert with Dew Point
- Built-In Stand
- Wall Mount Bracket
- 2 x AAA Batteries
Extech 445814 Technical Specifications
|Humidity||10 to 99% RH|
|Temperature||14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)|
|Basic Accuracy||±4%RH; ±1.8°F/1°C|
|Dimensions||4.3 x 3.9 x 0.78" (109 x 99 x 20mm)|