Do you need a way of reliably measuring temperature, humidity and dew point (condensation) levels? Extech's 445815 is up to the task.
Both wall-mountable (bracket included) and suitable for propping up using its built-in stand, the 445815 has a large-size LCD display with big digit indicators which constantly show temperature, humidity and dew point limits with regular display updates.
The 445815 is slightly different to Extech's other indicators; this product comes with a remote sensor, attached to the main indicator on an 18 inch (457mm) cable. This sensor can easily be fed into small gaps such as behind walls or other difficult-to-access areas such as ducts to measure temperature, humidity and dewpoint values. Don't need the flexible sensor? It also clips directly onto the body of the indicator.
This product is suitable for use in countless applications. Why not use it to monitor air conditions in your greenhouse, warehouse, factory, office or laboratory? It's also perfectly suitable for storage areas and is a reliable method of ensuring that conditions aren't going to cause damage to stored goods.
Extech's 445815 also comes with the ability for you to set humidity alarms. The points at which the alarm activates is completely adjustable and set by you; when these limits are met, the unit with use a beeping alarm and flashing LED indicator to alert you.
Extech 445815 Temperature, Humidity and Dewpoint Alert Key Features
- Large-size, big digit, easy-to-read LCD display shows temperature, relative humidity and dewpoint values at the same time
- Constantly updates itself as time passes
- Suited for use in any environment ranging from offices to laboratories
- Remote probe sensor - clips to body of the indicator or can be fed through small gaps to monitor conditions in difficult areas
- Fully user-programmable humidity alarms - audible and visual indicators when set limits are exceeded
- MAX/MIN function shows the maximum or minimum values taken over a period of time
- Wall-mountable or can be propped up using the built-in stand
- Humidity measurement range from 10 to 99%
- Temperature measurement range from 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)
- Rear calibration adjustment pot for humidity and temperature
Alongside the Extech 445815 indicator, you'll also receive:
- Wall Mounting Bracket
- Remote Sensor
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- Extech RH300-CAL Calibration Salt Bottles
Extech 445815 Technical Specifications
|Humidity||10 to 99%|
|Temperature||14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)|
|Basic Accuracy||±4%RH; ±1.8°F/1°C|
|Dimensions||4.3 x 3.9 x 0.78" (109 x 99 x 20mm)|