The Extech CO10 is a carbon monoxide (CO) meter that can measure CO levels from 0 to 1000ppm with high accuracy.
Ideal for ambient air safety checks, HVAC, home inspections and more, the CO10's simple operation via just one button makes it an ideal product for quickly determining a CO level in a wide variety of different applications.
The CO10 comes with a built-in alarm function that begins to sound when CO levels at 35ppm are detected; this will also continue to beep as the level increases above 200ppm and makes sure the user is always alerted to spikes in detected CO.
Also included in this tester is a backlight for using the tester in low light conditions, MAX hold and data hold functions and an auto shut down function that'll conserve battery life when the tester is left idle.
Extech CO10 Carbon Monoxide (CO) Meter Key Features
- Pocket sized and easy to port from test to test
- One button operation makes using the tester easy
- Easy to read 1999 count backlit display
- Shows CO levels from 0 to 1000ppm
- Built in continuous alarm indicators
- Backlight for using the tester in darkened conditions
- MAX hold function
- Data hold function
- Auto shut down function
Full List of Products Included
- Extech CO10 Carbon Monoxide (CO) Meter
- 9V Battery
- Protective Rubber Holster
- Carrying Case
Extech CO10 Technical Specifications
|Range||0 to 1000ppm
|Accuracy||5% or ±10ppm
|Sensor Type||Stabilized electrochemical gas specific (CO)|
|Sensor Life||3 years (typical)|
|Power||one 9V battery|
|Dimensions||6.3 x 2.2 x 1.57" (160 x 56 x 40mm)|