CO / Carbon Monoxide Detectors (15 Products)
246 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 3311826
- Adjustable CO warning level
- The CM100’s alarm is preset to 25ppm to warn about possible danger
- User can adjust the alarm level by choosing CO gas levels: 25, 30, 35, 45, 50, 70, 100 and 200ppm
252 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: MARCO190
- Gas detector optimised for measuring CO levels as well as temperatures
- CO readings are accompanied by an audible indication that increases in frequency as the CO concentration intensifies
- Hold, Max, and adjustable alarm functions
268 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: FLUENV3
- Draw flue gas samples up to 700 degrees Fahrenheit (370 celsius)
- Samples are measured using a Fluke CO-210 Carbon Monoxide Probe or Fluke CO-220 Carbon Monoxide Meter
- Comes with stainless steel sampling tube, four inch hose and nose cap
300 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: CO10
- Easy to read 1999 count backlit displays CO levels from 0 to 1000ppm
- 1ppm resolution with °5% or °10ppm basic accuracy (whichever is greater)
- Utilizes a stabilized electrochemical gas specific (CO) fast response sensor
386 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: K-CO50
- Measures both the carbon monoxide level and temperature of air
- Fixed, built-in sensor
- HOLD function and automatic power off
430 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: P01651001Z
- Protect yourself from dangerous CO gas
- Highly accurate and reliable
- Features a beep function that activates if danger is detected
About CO / Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Carbon monoxide (commonly abbreviated as CO) is a colourless, invisible and harmful gas. Due to its toxic nature and invisibility, being forewarned against the presence of this gas is essential, particularly in environments where the gas is regularly used.
A CO detector can vary greatly in design and suitability. Some items are small-size, pen-shaped instruments which simply alert the user to CO presence, while others are advanced meters with specialist probes designed for checking the level of carbon monoxide within an appliance such as a flue.
The abilities of the detector will also vary depending on model. Some basic instruments are designed purely as an indicator with audible/visual signals, while others include an LCD screen which shows the ppm value of CO in the atmosphere. Many instruments also include both of these abilities.
At PASS, we stock popular and industry-leading models from renowned gas equipment manufacturers such as Fluke, Kane and Testo for highly competitive prices.