Please Note: That due to the global shortage of CO sensors, we are unable to guarantee a delivery time but pre-orders are being taken to secure stock once supply resumes. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
No matter whether you're in an office, a greenhouse or anywhere else, the Extech CO220 allows you to gain a comprehensive view at all times of environmental conditions.
Made for mounting directly on a desk, shelf or similar application, the CO220 constantly monitors carbon dioxide concentration, the level of humidity in the air and provides measurements of air temperature. It also displays the year, month, data and time for quick and easy reference.
Measurements of carbon dioxide levels are displayed as a ppm reading from 0 to 9999ppm and are also signified by Extech's unique facial indication function that shows different levels of CO2 concentration. The following faces are possible:
When CO2 concentration rises or drops below user-settable low/high points the CO220 will emit an audible alarm to instantly alert those around of erratic CO2 conditions.
Extech CO220 Desktop Indoor Air Quality CO2 Monitor Key Features
- Constant monitoring of carbon dioxide (CO2), air temperature and humidity
- Can be used to calculate dew point and wet bulb
- User-settable high/low alarm function with audible indication of low/high CO2 content
- Ideal for use in conference rooms, schools, greenhouses, factories, hotels, hospitals and any other CO2 measurement application
- Maintenance-free NDIR (non-dispersive) infrared CO2 sensor
- Carbon dioxide readings from 0 to 9999ppm with unique facial indication of CO2 levels
- Displays year, month, date and time on the screen
- MIN/MAX CO2 value recall function
- Calculates statistical weighted averages of TWA (8 hour Time Weighted Average) and STEL (15min Short Term Exposure Limit)
- lps% (liters per second per person) and cfm/p (cubic feet per minute per person)
- Automatic baseline calibration function
- Manually store/recall up to 99 readings
- Comes with AC adaptor
Extech CO220 Technical Specifications
|Carbon Dioxide (CO2)||0 to 9999ppm||1ppm|
|Temperature||14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)||0.1°F/°C|
|Humidity||0.1 to 99.9%RH||0.1%RH|
|Dew Point|| -94 to 140°F (-70 to 60°C)
|Wet Bulb||14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°)||0.1°F/°C|
|lps%||-1428 to 51lps%*||1%|
|cfm/p||-30 to 1cmf/p||1cfm/p|
|Dimensions||6.1 x 3.4 x 3.2" (155 x 87 x 81mm)|
*Ranges are calculated from 0 to 1000ppm