Pocket-sized, autoranging digital multimeter with built-in non-contact voltage detector.
Despite its tiny size, the Extech DM220 packs a huge amount of features into its small frame. It can test DC/AC voltage, resistance, DC current, AC current, frequency, capacitance, duty cycle, diode and continuity, making it perfect for electrical repairs, appliance repairs, home wiring projects and any other basic electrical application.
With the built-in voltage detector, you can quickly verify if a socket or wire is live - just hold the multimeter near to the source and if voltage is present a red LED light indicator will illuminate.
Additional functions of this digital multimeter include a built-in torch, overrange indication and a built-in storage point for the included test leads.
Extech DM220 Mini Pocket MultiMeter with Non Contact Voltage Detector Key Features
- Large high contrast 4000 count LCD display
- Built-in non-contact voltage detector with range of 100 to 600V AC
- Test AC/DC voltage to 600V
- Test AC/DC current to 200mA
- Frequency testing to 10kHz
- Capacitance testing to 200μF
- Duty cycle, diode and continuity test
- Built-in storage clips for integrated test leads
- Double-moulded housing with extra protection
- Low battery indication
- Overrange indication
Full List of Products Included
- Extech DM220 Digital Multimeter
- Test Leads
- 2 x AAA Batteries
Files & Downloads:
Extech DM220 Technical Specifications
|Specifications||Range||Max. Resolution||Basic Accuracy (%rdg+digits)|
|NC Voltage||100 to 600VAC|
|Dimenions||4.72 x 2.2 x 01.6" (120 x 55 x 40mm)|